So you are a new blogger. You run on over to Go-Daddy and buy a really cool domain name because you want your blog to be taken seriously. You are a little thrifty so you decide to get yourself a blogspot/blogger blog because they will host you for free. You go out and get the latest and best blog template you can find, and get your blog looking great. That is everything looks great with the small exception of the annoying blogger logos all over the place.
For argument sake, lets say you already read my post on creating a custom favicon next to your website address. What about the annoying blogspot/blogger navbar at the top of the screen though? Thats when you come and visit Bauer-Power.
To remove the navbar, all you have to do is this:
- Go into blogger settings and click on the Template tab
- Click on Edit HTML
- Check the box to expand widgets
- Make sure you save a copy of your current template to you desktop (Just in case)
- Copy and paste the following code right after the <HEAD> tag:
- Click the Preview button to make sure everything works.
- If everything looks right in the preview save your template.
- You are done!