Dave Ramsey's Total Money Makeover and the other was Richard Kiyosaki's Rich Dad Poor Dad. The first one was lent to me on Audible. The other one was acquired in MP3 format. I'm assuming it was taken for the CD audio book and ripped to MP3. Either way, playing it on my Android phone initially didn't work that great.
When I first opened the MP3 file, Google Play Music opened it, and played the file fine. The problem was that when I stopped listening it wouldn't save my place. It wasn't playing it like an audio book. I decided that I needed an audio book player.
I found one called Smart AudioBook Player!
Here is a list of features from Google Play:
- Playback speed control.
- Classification of books (new, started, finished).
- Download cover from the Internet.
- List of characters. You can manually create a list of characters to easier follow the story.
- Automatic pause in case you fall asleep. To continue playback just shake your phone.
- Playback history.
- Application Widget. Allows you to control the player from the home screen.
- By specifying a root folder containing all your audiobook, you can exclude your folders which contains music and other audio files.
- You don't have to finish one book to start another. The progress is saved independently for all books.
- NO ADS!
If you are planning on taking some of your old CD audio books, and ripping them to MP3 to listen on your Android phone, I highly recommend using this app to play the files!