If you’re unfortunate enough to have an iPhone and really wanted to have a Droid phone instead but don’t have the money yet saved up to shell out for a new Droid X or EVO. iDroid should help you last long enough till you can actually get one. Or if for some reason you like the iPhone or want to seem trendy with one, but like the cool Android icons iDroid will work too. This is a theme however that will require you to have your phone jailbroken and have WinterBoard installed, but not hard to do. Another nice thing about it is that It’s Free. It’s got about 35 different icons, dock, background, lock screen background and some other custom UI mods.
How to Install
1. Your device must be jailbroken. (how?)
2. Make sure you have WinterBoard installed via Cydia.
2. Make sure you have the MacCiti source installed in Cydia.
3. Search for iDroid in Cydia, run the install.
4. Open WinterBoard and activate the iDroid Theme.
Brought to you by the letter A and FreedomChicken