I like to make videos. You may not like to watch them too much, but still, I enjoy making them just in case you may change your mind :-P
I once saw an episode of Epic Fu on How To Make a Kick Ass Web Show, and one of their recommendations was to not upload your video to only one place, but to upload it to as many video sites as possible. That way you can maximize your exposure. The way they recommended doing that was by using the free service offered by a site called TubeMogul.
Here is a list of benefits from their website:
- Stunning Charts - Easily create charts that track videos and/or video publishers.
- Powerful Analysis Tools - Create custom groups of videos, video publishers and online video sites, and receive analytics by group.
Universal Upload - Upload your videos to all major video sharing sites in one shot!
- Aggregated Analytics - Track online video analytics across online video sites including Google Video, MetaCafe, MySpace, AOL, Yahoo!, Revver, YouTube and more!
- Communication Tools - Effortlessly email charts to the recipients of your choosing.
- Data Export - Exports charts and other data to Excel.
- Ease of Use - Enjoy TubeMogul's intuitive user interface and easy to understand charts.
I grabbed this video from their home page. It is a video clip of Gary Vaynerchuck of Wine Library TV talking about how everyone should be using TubeMogul:
Do you know of any other sites like this that distribute your videos to multiple video sites, as well as provide you with aggregated data and analysis? Let us know in the comments!