I love Firefox. Mainly because it isn't from Microsoft, but also because it is more secure that Internet Explorer, and has millions of cool plug-ins and skins so you can customize it. Your Firefox browser can be as individualized as you are if you want it to be.
The one thing I can't stand about it is after a while, it will not stop with the "Session Restore" pop-up. I like the idea of it, but no matter how cleanly I close the program, after a while it will say that it wasn't closed properly last time do I want to restore the session? No... Not really I tell my computer, but like my two year old daughter, my computer doesn't listen to me.
I found a way to stop it though. If you know a better, easier way let me know:
1) In Firefox type about:config in the address bar and press enter.
2) You will get a list of stuff you've probably never seen before.
3) Find the string saying browser.sessionstore.enabled.
4) Right-click on it and select toggle. That changes the value from True to False.
5) Turning the value to False turns that annoying feature off.
Like I said, if you know a better way, please leave a comment in the comment section.
Jul 20, 2007
8:49 PM El DiPablo